Any business carried out in MBKT administration area require to get a business license.
- General License
- Hawkers And Small Retailers License
- Industrial License
Applicants should fulfill the above rules within 14 days from the date of this letter. Failing to do so could cause this application will not be considered.
- General Rules
- License should be exhibited at all time at obvious place.
- License cannot be transferred
- The cleanliness of premise/eating place and the surrounding area should always be taken care of.
- Physical Structure
- Premises should be repainted outside and inside
- It is y prohibited to put goods or other things for sale on the pathway
- It is prohibited to obstruct side roads/back lanes and roadsides
- Obstruction or hindrance at the entrance/exit is not allowed
- Sanitary Facility
- To provide a good toilets and washrooms and their cleanliness should always be taken care of
- First 'Aid Facilities' (Emergency Aid)
- To provide a first aid box and should always be equipped with medicines.
- Dumping And Disposal of Garbage
- All unused materials should not be dumped all over the places but they should properly organized or thrown away
- Provide suitable and covered dustbins
- Fire Department Rules
- To provide 9 kg fire extinguisher of dry charge type – ABD
- Fire extinguishers should be sent to Fire Department every year to be tested
- All fire extinguishers should be hanged 1 meter above the floor and near the exit ways so that they can easily be seen and grabbed.
- All exit ways should be free from obstructions and hindrances.
- Perfect drainage system should be provided and maintained.